Everyday, we try to make our users’ Adowrds reporting easier. We continue with our posts about all the sunnyreports’ features. I am going to talk today about the one allowing to create a full Adwords report in one click.
Copying an Adwords report
To be able to use this feature, you have to have at least one sent report. You can find them in the tab “My reports” >> “Sent”.
At the end of each line, you will find the read status and the available actions.
After having added the PDF support to our Adwords reporting tool, Google Adwords Excel reports are now available in SunnyReports.
How to export to Adwords reports to Excel XLS
As usual, it’s effortless. After having made your report in some seconds, before the recipients’ fields, just tick the box:
The XLS Adwords report will be attached to the email, like this:
We are happy to announce the release the new PDF feature in SunnyReports, a feature awaited by many of our users. We take care to do it with the simplicity you love in SunnyReports.
It allows to add the copy of the report in PDF for an easy archiving for example.
How to add PDF file to a report?
We add a checkbox just before the recipient field in the edit report page.
Online advertising is all about results and statistics. That is why reporting is so important. For campaign managers, it helps to take a step back on their daily work. For clients or managers, it’s the only way to understand how performs a campaign and discuss the results.
Reporting is a difficult exercise. Let’s have a look to what matter in a good Adwords report.
The choice of metrics
Metrics are the basis of an Adwords report. There are hundreds in Google Adwords – like clicks, impressions, CTR, conversions, cost per conversion, … – and most of them are used daily by campaigns managers to optimize the campaigns.
A few days before, we announce the launch of SunnyReports 1.0. We are happy now to release the team management feature, useful for all agencies.
Team management made easy
SunnyReports is easy to use, that’s one of the main feedback of our users. We keep it in mind when thinking about team management. The simplest, the best.
We introduce master and son accounts:
- a master account is simply a basic account who is at least bound to one basic account.
- Once bound to a master account, the reports from a basic account are counted on the master account.
- Only the master account is billed.
- To link a basic account to a master account, the basic account go to “Plan&Billing” page and write the email of the master account. The master receives an email to validate the invitation.
- Each account (master and son) has his own clients.
An example ?
Imagine you are a web company with 5 account managers.
Each manager create an account in SunnyReports. But you want only one account billed. Easy.
- You create the different accounts for each of your collaborators and one to manage them.
- Your collaborators send you an email through the “Plan&Billing” page of their account.
- You validate the invitations.
- That’s it !
More features will appear in the future to improve the team management in SunnyReports.
Feel free to send us any feedback.